Valentine’s Charity Soiree “OPEN HEARTS”
Help support a great cause and be a sponsor for this favorable and one of a kind event!!
PBN is proud to present their Toronto Valentines Charity Soiree “OPEN HEARTS” benefiting www.cardiackids.ca in support of Sick Kids.
PBN is currently looking for local Toronto businesses who may want to gain exposure and promotion through prize donation for this event. Please find details of the event as well as compensation details below.
Event: “Open Hearts” Valentines Soiree in Support of Cardiac Kids
When: Saturday, February 13, 2016
Where: Houston Avenue – 33 Yonge St. Toronto
Ticket Cost: $25
Scale: 300 Professionals
Event Overview: It’s an evening of flirtatious fun to raise money for a good cause!
Features of the night include:
- Party with over 300 professionals
- Silent Auction with all proceeds being donated to Cardiac Kids
- Hot & cold hors d’oeuvres from Houston Avenue’s kitchen
- 1 free drink
- DJ and dancing with top Toronto DJ, DJ Lynx
ABOUT THE CHARITY
Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group founded in 2000, established to raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease. All money raised directly benefits the children and staff of the cardiology ward at The Hospital for Sick Children.
WHAT YOUR BUSINESS WILL RECEIVE:
- Business name and link to your website on both PBN and SITC’s event listing and Facebook pages and on several 3rd party websites a $500 value
- Business logo will be part of the media wall $250 value
- Plugs on the microphone during the evening
- Business card or pamphlet distribution at the event
- 2 Complimentary tickets to the event
COST OF SPONSORSHIP: $200
Thank-you for your time and consideration, for further details please contact:
Professional Business Network