37 Power Principles from Speedwealth by T. Harv Eker
Speedwealth Power Principles by T. Harv Eker c 1996
1. Conventional wisdom doesn’t work…and never did!
2. You have to position yourself for wealth.
3. Success is a learnable skill.
4. Change brings opportunity! Quick change brings quick opportunity!
5. You can always be more, have more and do more because you can always learn more.
6. If you are going to work hard anyway, you may as well get rich…and the quicker the better.
7. Money is a convenient symbol that represents and measures the value of goods and services exchanged between people.
8. The Law of Income: You will be paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the marketplace.
9. If you don’t deliver a lot, you don’t get paid a lot.
10. If you want to get paid the best, be the best!
11. If you want to get paid, you must deliver your value to the people, If you want to get rich, you must deliver your value to a lot of people!
12. Timing is everything.
13. Choosing the right vehicle at the right time is a rare and highly profitable skill that can be learned!
14. You have to learn how to gauge and time the market. You have to know when to get in, and when to get out.
15. Copy someone who is making a mint right now.
16. It’s often fast and easier to affiliate with a company that’s up and running than to start from scratch.
17. A business system is a repeatable process that produces a profit.
18. If you’re the major “cog” in the machine then you’re automatically the major “clog” in the machine.
19. A “Speedwealth” entrepreneur is a co-ordinator. He or she is the conductor of the orchestra.
20. Work on the business, instead of in the business.
21. Once you have something that works, you concentrate on duplicating it.
22. You create wealth by using the “cookie-cutter” approach.
23. Ask: Who could buy or sell a huge quantity of my product or service at once or on an on-going basis?
24. Work smarter instead of harder.
25. How can I provide people with my products or services, while I sleep?
26. In business, the headaches are in the “front” end, but the money is in the “back” end.
27. If you’re not using leverage, you’re working too hard and earning too little.
28. The SpeedWealth entrepreneur starts with the end in mind.
29. You never make as much money running a business as selling a business.
30. You come in with the intention to cash out.
31. Everyone thinks they can do a better than you, once they take over.
32. Deal with large successful corporations where a million or two is a drop in the bucket.
33. Wealth is not just money.
34. Practice does not make perfect. Practice makes permanent.
35. Practice whatever you want to be in the future, now.
36. The best advice about money is only three words: Get it handled.
37. Learn. Learn. Learn.